[nabs-l] Washington Seminar

Arielle Silverman nabs.president at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 00:40:00 UTC 2010

Hi all,

The Washington student seminar will be on Sunday, Jan. 31 from 10:00
a.m. to 5:00 p.m. We will also be having a mixer on Sunday evening
from 8:00 p.m.-midnight and a NABS student open house on Monday from
10:30-noon. I will announce this again in my bulletin which  will go
out on Monday.

This weekend a few of us are going to be having a small NABS
leadership seminar which I will also describe in my bulletin.

Arielle

--
Arielle Silverman
President, National Association of Blind Students
nabs.president at gmail.com
Website:
www.nabslink.org