[nabs-l] frustrated with facebook!

Ben Peters myangelblessings at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 10 21:47:46 UTC 2010

Ok, quick comment. With all the problems that facebook and myspace etc presents to us blind folk  for accessibility on their regular sites, has anyone thought of starting a petition outlining all the problems/barriors  and after getting as many signitures as possible presenting it to them? Asking for change? I don't have the energy or desire to do this, but its been an idea in my head. --Ben