[nabs-l] Need More Of You On Twitter - Washington SeminarResources

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 08:23:07 UTC 2010

Well, I personally am not going to Washington, but if I can help using my
twitter or station to get any sort of info out, let me know.
Twitter is
djdrocks
>From David

*****
Tired of listening to the same old stations playing the same old songs over
and over again?
Then check out an internet radio station with plenty of interesting
programming. Visit the home of Radio360 Where Variety Matters Most at
http://www.radio360.us
Check it out you won't be disappointed

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4808 (20100126) __________

http://www.eset.com