[nabs-l] cooking questions

Nicole B. Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Sat Jun 12 19:04:32 UTC 2010

Also, some websites, such as Safeway, will remember what you ordered.  When
you browse the items, it will say beside the item if you have ordered it
before.  You can also look at all the items that you have ordered before.
You can get the brand that you want.  Sometimes, telling someone what brand
and flavor you want can be very confusing.  Not to mention that you don't
have to push a shopping cart through the store if you shop on line.