[nabs-l] Podcasts and the Victor Reader Stream

Ignasi Cambra ignasicambra at gmail.com
Sat Jun 12 22:18:55 UTC 2010

Hello,
No, you probably won't be able to get podcasts to sink automatically. iTunes only works with Apple products. At least that's how it's supposed to be. What you could try is to create an Automator workflow or an Apple script that would copy podcasts to the Stream every time you want to do it. This should work because iTunes stores podcasts in the same place all the time. In any case, the simplest way is to just copy and paste into the Stream as you are doing.

IC