[nabs-l] colorado center for the blind nfb center

Josh jkenn337 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 12:49:32 UTC 2010

Hello

While I was at the Colorado center for the blind in Colorado I used an olympus ds50 digital recorder to record over 2gigs 2gb worth of mp3s. I then uploaded them onto the internet.

then the director, Julie, asked me to remove them from the internet, which I have done. I still, however, possess all 103 recordings on a secure password protected external hard drive. so instead of someone blogging about their experience, with Julie's permission I would like to upload these recordings for you to listen to. if you would like to hear my experiences email jdeden at cocenter.org and ask her. I will not upload without permission from her.

Josh jkenn337 at gmail.com