[nabs-l] colorado nfb center

Peter Donahue pdonahue1 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 16 16:31:15 UTC 2010

Hello Josh and listers,

    You should not need to get permission from anyone to upload content you
produced to your own Web site. Provided you had permission to record these
activities, and do not post them on any CCB servers without first getting
their permission to do so and you're no longer a CCB student I'd say post
them again. I know of several CCB students that posted recordings they made
of various center activities. One such recording is on the Blind Cool Tech
Web Site. Drew Webber made it when he was a CCB student. It was about their
activity where they allowed center students to experience driving. Check it
out at:
http://www.blindcooltech.com

Peter Donahue