[nabs-l] NABS archives

Jewel S. herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Mon May 3 18:52:52 UTC 2010

If you go to the NFB website (<www.nfb.org>), click "Topic Index" and
look for "discussion groups." Click that. It'll bring you to where you
click "Change or Join" (I don't know if that's exact wording for that
last one). Go down the list of discussion groups until you find the
NABS list. Click it, and look for "archives" (I use JAWS, so do a
ctrl+f and type in "archives" to get to it quickly. From there, you
will be brought to the archives. Hope that helps!

~Jewel