[nabs-l] Fw: CABS Membership Meeting now Available Online!

Aziza Cano daydreamingncolor at gmail.com
Fri May 7 04:31:24 UTC 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: Angela Fowler
To: daydreamingncolor at gmail.com
Sent: Thursday, May 06, 2010 10:04 PM
Subject: FW: CABS Membership Meeting now Available Online!

Hey, can you put this on the NABS list?
Thanks

From: Angela Fowler [mailto:fowlers at syix.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 06, 2010 4:42 PM
To: 'California Association of Blind Students Mailing List'; 'NFB of California List'; 'transition-council at googlegroups.com'
Subject: CABS Membership Meeting now Available Online!

Hello everyone:
    As you know, the California Association of Blind Students conducted an informative conference call last month in which we discussed NFB training centers. This call was recorded and is now available for download. Just visit

http://www.nfbcal.org/cabs/recordings/

and click on Training Centers. If the file does not download, right click on the link and select Save Target As.
   I hope that you find this recording a useful and informative resource.
sincerely,
Angela Fowler (president)
California Association of Blind Students