[nabs-l] Airlines and Federation History

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Tue May 18 10:31:52 UTC 2010

There are, to the best of my knowledge printed instructions on exit
row doors -- or windows.  The airlines would however take the
position that there is no need to put Braille there, because
according to the Air Transportation Carrier Act, or whatever it is
called, it is illegal for blind persons to sit there anyway.

Dave

                         David Andrews:  dandrews at visi.com
Follow me on Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/dandrews920