[nabs-l] npr: Unfriendly Skies? Blind Passengers Sue United

Justin Young jty727 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 13:56:12 UTC 2010

It is my understanding by President Obama's signing into law the
Twenty-First Century Communication and Video Accessibility Act on
October 8, 2010 that all stuff like this should be accessible from now
on.  I don't recall the specific language of the bill because its been
awhile, but basically its another piece of legislation which works in
our favor.  Of course though it will take time to be put into action.
However as we all know the NFB has always been involved in matters
like this.  Equality reigns supreme!