[nabs-l] Thoughts on the United lawsuit

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Tue Nov 2 17:08:22 UTC 2010

Hi,

Check out the rulers that the American Printing House has at

http://www.aph.org

as one of them does have markings for 1/8-inch measurements.  Most of us learn that 1/16 inch is exactly half way between the 1/8-inch markings and ca
do pretty well without having a specific 1/16-inch marking.  For example, half way between the 3/8-inch point and the 1/2-inch point is 7/16.  To some
degree, this is actually easier than trying to count 1/16-inch lines.  I believe that some of the metal tape rulers have either 1/16 markings on the first few
inches or have a short ruler attached with such markings.

Could you explain what a perpetual calendar is?

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson