[nabs-l] question regarding Blackboard

Jacob Struiksma lawnmower84 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 4 09:55:47 UTC 2010

Are you you using JAWS 12?

-----Original Message-----
From: Amy Sabo
Sent: 11/4/2010 3:47:13 AM
To: National Association of Blind Students mailing list
Subject: Re: [nabs-l] question regarding Blackboard
hello all,

as to the topic about blackboard well, i have to disagree with the accessibility of the product. i'm taking a class this semester and, all of the quizzes, tests, and notes are all on blackboard. unfortunately, i cannot access it with jfw or in some other method. i have never had this problem with blackboard until now. i have used blackboard in the past for many of my classes and, it has been accessible with jfw for me.

so, those my thoughts on this topic. thanks again and, i will talk to you all soon.

hugs,
from amy