[nabs-l] questions from a parent of a blind child

Cindy Bennett clb5590 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 20:40:02 UTC 2010

Today, a woman i had briefly met freshman year approached me.
Apparently, now she has a 2 year old who is blind. She seemed really
positive, and wants to meet with me because she has questions. I want
to take advantage of her positive outlook and point her towards the
right information. I know there is a national parents division, but it
is not active in North Carolina. I know that this is a student list,
but I thought someone could connect me with relevant resources and/or
literature, because I am not that familiar with it.

Thanks

--
Cindy Bennett
uNC Wilmington Psychology major