[nabs-l] SPSS with NVDA

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 8 03:59:34 UTC 2010

Ian, while the school is not obligated to make exceptions for you to
complete your work, they are required to make accomodations.  So if the
program is inaccessible they have to provide that info in another way.  They
should hire an assistant to be your reader/scribe or assign a teacher
assistant, TA, to assist you.  They would read the screen and describe
things; they would not be doing the work for you.

I'd say if you could accomplish the work in another program such as excell,
then that is also a reasonable accomodation.

Ashley