[nabs-l] Why are you even taking a bio lab?

Cindy Bennett clb5590 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 05:01:53 UTC 2010

You might not use it again, but everyone going onto grad school will
be so thankful that they learned it. Even if they don't use that same
program, they'll at least have statistical software experience, and
that is better than nothing when you have to analyze your own data for
a thesis, but I understand how this process has been frustrating for
you.

And, even if someone is not majoring in the sciences but has an
interest in a class, then I don't think they should avoid it because
of blindness, but that goes into a whole other issue. I just thought I
would share a different opinion. I had a very positive experience with
biology.

Cindy