[nabs-l] SPSS with NVDA

Katie Wang bunnykatie6 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 21:18:48 UTC 2010

Hi, Ian,
  I'm currently using SPSS 16 and am not familiar with the specific
features of version 18, but I have had great success with the output
files by exporting them into Excel format. The tables are  preserved
perfectly, and JAWS or any other screen reader will read the
spreadsheet without any problems (except for graphs, of course). I
don't know if this feature is still available in version 18, but do
check in the menus to see if there is an Export option. Good luck!
   Katie

>>> http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/hum4avila_71%40fastm