[nabs-l] Virginia Blind Students Gather to Help Their Own

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 9 16:21:46 UTC 2010

    Hi Corbb,

Is that your phone number on that press release?  If so you're taking on
quite a lot to speak to the media but I hope we do get press coverage.  Our
division is inactive you know because students don't keep in touch.  Maybe
these activities will encourage future networking and collaboration.  I can
come to the luncheon but cannot make the student track as I want to attend
general session.

Ashley