[nabs-l] Independent Travel At Crowded Major College, Sporting Events

Josh Kennedy jkenn337 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 20:27:56 UTC 2010

Hi

yes exactly. sometimes I like to be efficient and choose to ask for
help. Like when I'm in church sometimes I'll explore on my own that's
how I found where the holy water basin was located at and there's some
other stuff that is in the church that I currently don't know what it is
I'll have to ask someone sometime when I think of it. But sometimes I
explore sometimes I ask for help and sometimes I use my gps which is not
the greatest, its just a nokia phone with loadstone gps and talks no I
do not recommend loadstone to anyone unless you want a headache getting
maps and routes into the thing. go with kapten trekker or sendero if you
can afford it.

Josh