[nabs-l] free daisy books

Josh Kennedy jkenn337 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 20:57:18 UTC 2010

Hi

I know you can get daisy books through rfbd, bookshare, and nls national
library service. But are there any websites which offer public domain
books in daisy format? I would specifically be interested in the public
domain baltimore catholic catechism and also the public domain douay
rheims catholic bible. Either daisy audio, daisy text or both daisy
audio and text in one daisy book. I am a bookshare member because I'm a
capella university student but I am also interested in any public domain
catholic material in daisy audio daisy text or daisy audio&text formats.

Josh