[nabs-l] New member

Koby Cox kobycox at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 01:50:40 UTC 2010

Jorge,
No you didn't see me at the NFB confrence 2 days ago. I've already tried all
the suggestions that you put in your reply. When I try that I get no where.
I've been in contact with my state treasure of the federation to see about
scheduling a meeting. Would that be a good idea?
Thank you for any other advice.
Koby.