[nabs-l] File Formats Re: New member

Nicole B. Torcolini at Home ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Wed Nov 10 07:14:28 UTC 2010

Just a comment or two about emailing files and getting them on USB drives.
In best case scenario, if it is a word document without pictures, it usually
is not a problem. However, these days, there are lots of partially or
completely inaccessible file formats. So, if anyone does decide to get files
directly from a teacher, he/she should discuss what format works best. Just
my 2 cents.