[nabs-l] New print/braille board book - and our Teachers' Toolkit sale continues!

Tony Grima agrima at nbp.org
Wed Nov 10 15:56:33 UTC 2010

Let's Dance, Little Pookie!
By Sandra Boynton
Print/braille board book, $5.99
Ages: Baby-Preschool
In contracted braille.

"Say hey, little Pookie!
You're a wonder to see.
Come on, my little Pookie,
Won't you dance with me?"

Pookie's mama proposes a lively dance together. Pookie, being Pookie, is
somewhat hesitant to try something new. But little by little, Pookie is
drawn into the dance - hopping, marching, shimmying, singing, and
stretching. This perfect little board book provides a great way to get
your own little Pookies up and moving around, getting some exercise in a
fun and silly way.

Read more about this book, or order it, at
http://www.nbp.org/ic/nbp/BB-POOKIE.html

And don't forget our ongoing "Teachers' Toolkit" sale! The Toolkit is a
list of books, charts and other helpful products for you and your
students. And until December 31st, you can order $25 worth of books and
deduct $5 from your order - as many times as you like! (Note that this
discount is not available online - see the ordering information on page
7 of the PDF, or the end of the text version.)

Download the Toolkit in two formats:
Accessible PDF: http://www.nbp.org/downloads/teachers_toolkit_2010.pdf

Text version:
http://www.nbp.org/downloads/teachers_toolkit_2010.txt

******
To order any books, send payment to:
NBP, 88 St. Stephen Street, Boston, MA 02115-4302
Or call and charge it: toll-free (800) 548-7323 or (617) 266-6160 ext
20. Or order any of our books online at
http://www.nbp.org/ic/nbp/publications/index.html .