[nabs-l] catholic materials

Josh Kennedy jkenn337 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 15:53:53 UTC 2010

Hi

yes I did. What I would like to provide is
1. freely redistributable catholic materials in daisy and brf formats.
2. daily mass readings in brf formats. these days with technology, why
get hard-copy braille unless you prefer it of course, just read the mass
readings from your notetaker and braille display if you have one.
Every site or almost every site with christian materials for the blind
it is necessary to register for such sites. I'd like a place where
people can just come, go to the downloads section and download in brf or
daisy freely redistributable materials. kind of like a project gutenberg
and EWTN library but in brf and daisy audio and daisy text formats more
suitable for blind people to read on anything from a notetaker to nls
player.