[nabs-l] Need more help...Navigating The Football Game Saturday

Mark J. Cadigan kramc11 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 01:14:35 UTC 2010

I don't know if it has been discussed, but what about going with a blind
friend?

And, don't be scared of drunks and the like. Just stay in crowded areas, and
have a safe way of getting home, a safe way that does not involve walking on
dark streets and the like. Preferably a cab or something. The phone is a
grate idea.

Just for general self defense purposes, learning a self defense or strategy
is a grate idea. But, self defense is 90% mental and 10% physical. You can
take all the classes you want, but, if you are not prepared to use it, it is
less than useless.