[nabs-l] Need more help...Navigating The Football Game Saturday

Anjelina anjelinac26 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 03:50:35 UTC 2010

I've never been to this type of game, so forgive if my observations are off
the mark. I wouldn't think the game would be overrun by intoxicated people
so early in the day. You might have a few hard-core partiers, but security
would have a riot in their hands if the stadium was filled with rowdy
drinkers.
Fear is not a bad thing; we just have to keep it in check. I was once told
fear is: false evidence appearing real.
I hope you attempt to go to the game. You may gain a bit more confidents,
and it's your birthday. You deserve to enjoy yourself.

Anjelina
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.
Albert Einstein