[nabs-l] carbonite online backup accessibility

Ben J. Bloomgren ben.j.bloomgren at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 07:29:57 UTC 2010

Rob,

I tried carbonite. It was totally inaccessible to me. I could hardly even navigate the program to start the blessed backup! I was wondering about this and I was just about to write a message wondering what yall have used to back up files. I tried XDrive way back in the day. It worked well until I torque the finances.

Ben