[nabs-l] Need more help...Navigating The Football Game Saturday

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 11 16:57:16 UTC 2010

Kerry, its up to you.  I think you should ask for assistance.
You'll get in fast and safely and be able to enjoy the game.  You don't want
to spend lots of time figuring things out because by that time the seats are
filling up.  At big events its easier to get out alone because everyone is
leaving and you can follow the crowd.  But getting there everyone is rushing
to find a seat or go the restroom before the event or buying last minute
tickets. Its chaos!
When I attended a play alone I got help from an usher or someone to my seat.
They offered to help.  Its okay whatever you choose.  If you have attempted
to ask people in crowds for directions you know its hard and a chore.  I
speak from experience.  People are rushing to their seat, talking on a cell
phone, talking to family or a member of their group, or doing something.
Its hard to get their attention!
When you finally do they often cannot verbalize directions well and point to
things.  Sometimes I think its good to do what is efficient and enjoy
yourself.  You're still independent as long as you are in control of the
situation  is my opinion.
Ashley