[nabs-l] project . . .

Josh Kennedy jkenn337 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 19:18:41 UTC 2010

Hi
ok let me clarify:
I want to or would like to:
1. take librivox.org and gutenberg.org plus files in the EWTN library
combine them.
2. all these are public domain texts. in summary: *to create a library
of public domain daisy-audio and public-domain daisy-text books.
bookshare has some public domain books but not very many in daisy or brf
oh yes brf format as well. if not a website then an email list where
such materials could be shared. gutenberg EWTN library and archive.org
have great public domain and creative commons books. most are in text
and not in daisy with navigation. oh by the way archive.org has language
learning books and lots of stexts that could be converted to daisy with
ms-word or openoffice. so that's what I'd like, I'd like to see more
public-domain and creative-commons daisy format materials. oh, also what
about more materials in math-ml or math and science materials in LeTex?
Someday I'd like to see a LeTex to daisy audio and letex to daisy text
converter.

Josh