[nabs-l] Independent Travel At Crowded MajorCollegeSporting Events

Kimberly thurman kimthurman at insightbb.com
Thu Nov 11 21:52:27 UTC 2010

Kerry, okay!  That's great.  I'm breathing a sigh of relief.  I was just concerned about you girl.  I guess I had a picture of little old you wandering that crazy parking lot all aone and it made me frightened for you.  Odds are you would probably have even survived that, but why?

I think you have it figured out, and which ever method you choose, enjoy yourself.  You're definitely a brave girl.