[nabs-l] Independent Travel At Crowded MajorCollegeSportingEvents

Kerri Kosten kerrik2006 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 00:32:13 UTC 2010

Hi Heather and all!!

Ww, thanks for the reminder...you are absolutely right...it would
certainly be easier to have someone escort me...but you are so
right...if I do that then there is no challenge for me...I'm dropped
off, guided to my seat, guided right out of the stadium, picked right
back up...there is no challenge for me.

One question though...if it is indeed close to game time and I haven't
found my seat or do get extremely extremely lost/turned around and
need to get to the proper seat quickly do I just ask someone to guide
me?

The reason I am asking this is because if I go for this finding my
seat with my cane asking directions there of course will be noone
official waiting to help me...it'll be me, and the crowd...so if I do
find I am extremely lost and need to find my seat quickly...do I just
ask someone random to guide me?

I don't want to overplan this out but I also want to know what to do
if something happens or I get too lost...

Again thanks so much Heather for the good reminder of independent
travel and challenging yourself!

Kerri