[nabs-l] Looking for Penn State Blind Students

Darrell Shandrow darrell.shandrow at gmail.com
Sun Nov 14 06:31:57 UTC 2010

Hello All,

I would ask all of you who fit the description below to please contact
Marc right away to participate in this story.

He is going to be visiting Arizona to see what it's like for me as a
blind person in college from an accessibility viewpoint.

He really seems interested in putting together an accurate,
well-balanced enterprise story on accessibility and blind people.

Let's not just tell him all about what's wrong. Let's also tell him
about what does work for us, about the technology we use to access
information and give ideas of similar systems that are known to be
accessible or ideas on how we feel they could be made so in ways that
are relatively easy and/or inexpensive.

Regards,

Darrell