[nabs-l] Penn State Discriminates AgainstBlindStudentsand Faculty

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Sun Nov 14 18:15:51 UTC 2010

Hello Jedi and everyone,

    Some of us who dared to believe that a car drivable by the blind as far
back as the 1960s was a possibility were subject to horrendous treatment by
some agencies for the blind for thinking out-of-the-box. At one
God-for-saken hell hole in Massachusetts that fortunately no longer operates
voicing such beliefs could get you confined to your room for five hours at a
time without supper. Hence when someone voices a belief concerning an
initiative they have not taken the time to research thoroughly such as the
blind driver challenge they're walking on the fighting side of me!

Peter Donahue