[nabs-l] Penn State DiscriminatesAgainstBlindStudentsand Faculty

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Mon Nov 15 00:26:03 UTC 2010

Hello Dennis and everyone,

    It's not a speed demonstration but an exhibission of technology that
will enable a blind person to drive a vehicle independently. And as the
material on: www.blinddriverchallenge.org points out a springboard from
which other technologies will be developed to further enhance the lives of
the blind.

Peter Donahue