[nabs-l] Question concerning slates and styli

Jorge Paez jorgeapaez at mac.com
Mon Nov 15 21:41:42 UTC 2010

I don't use a stylus and slate that often.
However, I think I'm quite a lot better at the index-card then the line slate.

As far as the stylus goes, I've only ever seen and used the round one, so that's the one I like.
But like I said, I've never heard of or used any of the others you talk about, so can't say.

Jorge