[nabs-l] Using disabilities office

Kate Carroll carroll.kathryn.e at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 16:17:17 UTC 2010

Hi,

It is my experience that instructors must provide accommodations if you are
registered with the DSS office. You can approach them individually without
having registered, and they might be receptive to giving accommodations, but
that is a subjective matter and they are not required to. Like Darian says,
they need documentation.

Kate

--
Kathryn CARROLL
St. John's University College of Law 2013