[nabs-l] Introduction

Greg Aikens gpaikens at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 02:07:05 UTC 2010

Hi all,
I just joined this list again and wanted to introduce myself.  My name is Greg and I am a master's student at Vanderbilt University in the program for teachers of children who are blind.  I just started the program in August and am loving it so far.  I look forward to connecting with other  students on here, especially grad students and others preparing to teach blind children.

Also, I have been a student for quite a while now and so hopefully I have some wisdom to share with others.  I have a degree  from seminary and would be more than happy to talk to people interested in religious studies.

Look forward to connecting with NABS.

Greg