[nabs-l] Geometry Re: Coping withGraphs andOther VisualRepresentations ofData

Nicole B. Torcolini at Home ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Sun Nov 21 20:29:38 UTC 2010

I actually enjoy making tactile designs for fun. It is very interesting what
designs you can make with a compass and then connecting the points where the
circles cross. Also, drawing two different round robbins on the same circle
with one point in common on the edge and then connecting the points to only
the other points in each set can have interesting results. I once did this
with a 3 and a 5. The result was a starr with a triangle behind it, the star
and the triangle sharing the top point.