[nabs-l] Dog VS Cane

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Mon Nov 22 02:36:38 UTC 2010

hello david and all,

thanks for posting this to the list... as for the difference between dog vs cane is a good topic indeed. i'm a cane user but, i do love dogs and how cute they are. i'm very comfortable in using my cane and have been doing since i was 18 years old. i plan to someday get a guide dog but, not right now.

thanks again for the topic and, i look forward to many discussions on this topic.

hugs,
from amy