[nabs-l] Have any of you taken the LSATS

Dennis Clark dennisgclark at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 22 11:26:08 UTC 2010

Hello Sean,
Your scores are great, and it sounds as though you are doing everything in a
way that will maximize your law school opportunities.  I think you should
keep fighting LSAC to get the exam administered to you using jaws, because
the difference given your practice test is definitely significant.  Where
are you located?  I look forward to hearing from you.
All the best,
Dennis