[nabs-l] dog v. cane

autTeal Bloodwortho tealbloodworth at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 19:55:39 UTC 2010

This is so true especially in certain places where people take their pets
into stores and say they are working animals. Also i think somebody was
talking about concerts. Personally i would not take my guide dog to a
concert, movie theatre, or even a club/bar. David does make a very good
point though because even though they are welcome to anywhere the general
public can go some places will give you a hard time and may end up in
something rediculous. Plus i think when going to a hospital or somewhere it
isn't appropriate to take mine because he does still get excited by certain
family members.

        -Teal