[nabs-l] dog v. cane

autTeal Bloodwortho tealbloodworth at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 23:04:53 UTC 2010

yeah i am from Kentucky and most places around here you are allowed to bring
your dogs in anyways but i know the school i went to gave us a card with a
photo of me and my dog and the law on the back. I have only had one problem
and the girl said "no dogs" and i replied "he is a working dog" and she said
"those are for blind people". lol this is funny because i am completely
blind but i was with my boyfriend.

I wanted to add that the schedualing is a big part in where you take your
dog. We had a problem our first day of school after i got him and he had an
accident on the floor but that was poor on my part. Also in places like
church where you are sitting still and quiet for a long time
----- Original Message but that can probably be worked out too

        -Teal
 -----