[nabs-l] An iPhone Website that I Designed

Nicole B. Torcolini at Home ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Wed Nov 24 20:05:12 UTC 2010

As part of one of my courses this quarter, a team of students and myself designed a website with information about sales in a store for use by the blind on iPhones. The website does not have real information on it, but we are testing it to see what people think of it. You can find it at
http://www.stanford.edu/~boval/deals2
and, if you would like to get paid for testing it and don't mind answering a few questions about it, you can find it at Mechanical Turk by searching for blind.

Nicole