[nabs-l] breeze

Josh Kennedy jkenn337 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 00:02:59 UTC 2010

Hi
sorry if this got posted twice...

Thanks to someone I am getting a brand new trekker breeze very soon. So
tell me do any of you guys use the trekker breeze? I visited a friend
and he let me try his and I'm very impressed with it. I'll also be
getting a kapten gps for christmas this year. I'm excited about both of
them. Before I was just using loadstone on an old symbian phone. But
loadstone is not a talking map, it is just a big collection of labeled
points, not a talking map like trekker and sendero, and ovi maps. I
wanted something better and now I'm getting trekker breeze and kapten
gps from maxiaids so give me your opinions on trekker breeze.

Josh