[nabs-l] Cyber-Monday at NBP

Tony Grima agrima at nbp.org
Mon Nov 29 14:29:55 UTC 2010

Celebrate cyber-Monday with a new braille pendant from Kelly Fehr - and
don't miss the terrific deals in our Holiday Sale!

A one-of-a-kind gift for teachers, students, mothers, and colleagues,
this memorable pendant was designed by jeweler Kelly Fehr especially for
the holiday season. Fashioned in dark bronze, the 1.25" x .25" pendant
has a small evergreen tree at the base and the word "joy" in braille.
Strung on an 18-inch waxed cotton cord with a lobster clasp.
http://www.nbp.org/ic/nbp/PENDANT-JOY.html

Also see Kelly's popular Braille "Love" Pendant:
http://www.nbp.org/ic/nbp/PENDANT-LOVE.html

And don't forget to stock up and SAVE on print/braille picture books
(and see our big selection of gift ideas) with NBP's annual Holiday
Sale:
http://www.nbp.org/ic/nbp/publications/holidaysale.html

******
To order any books, send payment to:
NBP, 88 St. Stephen Street, Boston, MA 02115-4302
Or call and charge it: toll-free (800) 548-7323 or (617) 266-6160 ext
20. Or order any of our books online at
http://www.nbp.org/ic/nbp/publications/index.html