[nabs-l] New Nabs Conference Call Is Available For Download

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 15:00:05 UTC 2010

Not gonna lie- was so caught up in the family, friends, food and
Football that I wasn't  thinking too much about a listserve of any
kind, form or fashon, I'm sure many of you can forgive me for
contributing to the nabs-l  emptiness!  (at least I hope so *sniffle*)
 have a great day, and I hope all  of you had an amazing thanksgiving!
  Darian