[nabs-l] idea for math and science documentation

Josh Kennedy jkenn337 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 21:01:32 UTC 2010

Hi

I have an idea for math and science textbooks which may make math and science materials more accessible.
I read that math and science books are written in a language called LeTex. LeTex is a hand-written code, when run through a typesetter program it will display math and science notation correctly on a computer screen nemeth braille or ink printer. Now how about this. Could someone smarter than me, out there, create a program which will take a document written in LeTex, use a sapi5 voice and turn that LeTex document into understandable daisy audio and daisy text? Does this already exist? if so where could I get such a thing that turns LeTex into daisy audio and daisy text?

Josh Kennedy
jkenn337 at gmail.com

Josh Kennedy
jkenn337 at gmail.com