[nabs-l] Braille+

Josh Kennedy jkenn337 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 16:17:20 UTC 2010

On 10/22/2010 11:59 AM, Joe Orozco wrote:
> Hi Josh,
>
> Are you able to do word processing on your notetaker?  I know there's a Word
> Processer application installed, but I wasn't sure how much editing you can
> do on it.
>
> Joe
>
> "Hard work spotlights the character of people: some turn up their sleeves,
> some turn up their noses, and some don't turn up at all."--Sam Ewing

Hi

Oh yes it has a word processor. It is basic kind of like wordpad with a
spellchecker. but its a notetaker and I don't expect it to have a full
word processor in it. it can open and save word documents both 2007 2010
and 2003 documents and text and rtf and stuff. Vinux can do much more
though because it has openoffice installed. but on my notetaker you can
gain access to the console and write your own software for the notetaker
or use software that works with speakup.

Josh