[nabs-l] History of the NFB

Robert Jaquiss rjaquiss at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 30 14:49:37 UTC 2010

Hello Minh:

     Look at the book Walking Alone and Marching Together. It is on the NFB
site. Start looking in the publications area. The first two or three
chapters ought to get you started. You can also listen to and read the
banquet speeches. Try Dr. Jernigan's 1973 speech Is History Against us. Hope
this helps.

Regards,

Robert Jaquiss