[nabs-l] Oppinions on the documentary "Going Blind"?

Jedi loneblindjedi at samobile.net
Tue Sep 21 22:09:21 UTC 2010

Agreed. I don't have a problem discussing the challenges of being a
blind person, but that discussion needs to be balanced with some
perspective; it's important for people to understand that the
inconveniences associated with vision loss are nothing compared to the
psychosocial implications of blindness and the attitudes toward it.

Respectfully,
Jedi